NBC Sports Radio AM 1060 and Real Hockey Talk on location at Dillon’s KC BBQ Arrowhead Read More
Listen to “Airdate 3/10/2018 on location at MOD Pizza Tempe Marketplace” on Spreaker.NHL
NHL Trade Deadline Preview, Rookie report and more! NBC Sports Radio AM 1060. Check out the best street tacos in AZ at Tacos Calafia located off of 83rd Ave and Thunderbird in Peoria. Listen to “Original Airdate: February 10, 2018 … Read More
Peoria Chamber of Commerce Radio Hour This month’s guest: Della Brandenburger, Sales Manager of Comfort Inn & Suites Surprise-Peoria and Comfort Inn Chandler-Phoenix South Comfort Inn and Suites 13337 W. Grand Ave. Surprise, AZ 85374 Comfort Inn 7400 W. Boston … Read More
Tiffany Timmons-Saab discusses many sales and many other aspects of business in her debut show with Breakthrough Thinking Broadcasting Network. Listen to “September 2017: Successful Mindset” on Spreaker.
NBC Sports Radio AM 1060 Listen to “Original Airdate: September 30, 2017 NHL Preview” on Spreaker.
Listen to “August 19, 2017: On location at MOD Pizza (75th ave and Bell)” on Spreaker.
Listen to “August 16, 2017 Jason-Bressler and Patrick Walker” on Spreaker.
Please visit Stargazing for Everyone! Listen to “August 16, 2017: Tony La Conte Stargazing for Everyone LLC” on Spreaker.
Guest: Eric Storie, from The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show For more information on the show, please visit The Dinner Detective. Listen to “July 26, 2017: The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show” on Spreaker.
Jeff Aviles – Owner – The Glass Guru of Peoria Visit The Glass Guru for more information. Listen to “7-5-17-Jeff-Aviles-TheGlassGuru” on Spreaker.
The Boston Bruins have already taken home ice advantage from the Pittsburgh Penguins, with their big 3-0 victory in game one of the Eastern Conference Final. Now the Bruins look to take a commanding 2-0 series lead on Monday night … Read More
The Columbus Blue Jackets have begun their cultural/identity change under team president of hockey operations John Davidson. It began on Tuesday when the club announced the firing of general manager Scott Howson. On Wednesday it became official that the Blue … Read More
1. Winnipeg Jets at Boston Bruins Predicted Winner: Boston 2. Tampa Bay Lightning at New York Islanders Predicted Winner: Tampa Bay 3. St. Louis Blues at Nashville Predators Predicted Winner: St. Louis 4. Buffalo Sabers at Toronto Maple Leafs Predicted … Read More
The defending Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings look to be the first team since the 1997-1998 Detroit Red Wings to win back to back titles. It will be no easy feat, but the Kings will once again be in the discussion. Just like … Read More
The New York Rangers finished atop the Eastern Conference standings during the 2011-2012 season. With the acquisition of Rick Nash to help boost the offensive attack, the Rangers have an excellent opportunity to finish where they did last season in … Read More
With training camp underway and the regular season set to kick off on Saturday, lets take a look at some news and notes around the NHL the past few days. The Carolina Hurricanes were busy on Sunday as they dealt … Read More
The Toronto Maple Leafs have shocked the hockey world Wednesday morning with the firing of general manager Brian Burke. The NHL Board of Governors are meeting today to ratify the new CBA and while the Maple Leafs have struggled under … Read More
1. Brooklyn Nets (19-15) at Philadelphia 76ers (15-20) Predicted Winner: Brooklyn 2. Miami Heat (23-9) at Indiana Pacers (20-14) Predicted Winner: Miami 3. Phoenix Suns (12-23) at Milwaukee Bucks (16-16) Predicted Winner: Milwaukee 4. Los Angeles Lakers (15-18) at Houston … Read More
1. Oklahoma City Thunder (26-7) at Washington Wizards (4-28) Predicted Winner: Oklahoma City 2. Boston Celtics (16-17) at New York Knicks (23-10) Predicted Winner: New York 3. Cleveland Cavaliers (8-27) at Chicago Bulls (18-13) Predicted Winner: Chicago 4. San Antonio … Read More
With the NHL and NHLPA agreeing to a tentative deal over the weekend that is expected to be ratified later this week and finalized by Saturday, we will be taking a look around the league with previews/predictions for the upcoming … Read More
1. Sacramento Kings (12-20) at Toronto Raptors (12-20) Predicted Winner: Toronto 2. Brooklyn Nets (17-15) at Washington Wizards (4-26) Predicted Winner: Brooklyn 3. Cleveland Cavaliers (7-26) at Charlotte Bobcats (8-23) Predicted Winner: Cleveland 4. Atlanta Hawks (20-10) at Detroit Pistons … Read More
The United States is set to take on Canada, in what should be an epic battle for a shot at advancing to the World Junior Hockey Championship final. The match up will take place early Thursday morning at 3:30 et/12:30 … Read More
1. Portland Trail Blazers (16-14) at Toronto Raptors (11-20) Predicted Winner: Portland 2. Chicago Bulls (16-13) at Orlando Magic (12-19) Predicted Winner: Chicago 3. Sacramento Kings (11-20) at Cleveland Cavaliers (7-25) Predicted Winner: Sacramento 4. Washington Wizards (4-25) at Indiana … Read More
The 2013 IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship is underway and the United States kicked things off Thursday with a commanding 8-0 victory over Germany. Anaheim Ducks prospect John Gibson led the way in goal playing 40 minutes of shutout hockey, … Read More
In a bit of a surprising move, the struggling Brooklyn Nets fired head coach Avery Johnson on Thursday. In his place, the club named assistant coach P.J. Carlesimo as the interim head coach. While the Nets have cooled off as … Read More
As we head into the stretch run before Santa makes his rounds, here are some tidbits around MLB. The Chicago Cubs made a decent sized free agent splash, agreeing to a four-year, $52 million deal with right-hander Edwin Jackson. While … Read More
1. Orlando Magic (12-13) at Toronto Raptors (8-19) Predicted Winner: Orlando 2. Atlanta Hawks (15-8) at Philadelphia 76ers (12-14) Predicted Winner: Atlanta 3. Milwaukee Bucks (13-11) at Boston Celtics (13-12) Predicted Winner: Boston 4. Chicago Bulls (14-10) at New York … Read More
As we head towards the end of December, there are still some solid free agents that remain unsigned. Lets take a look at some of these players and where they could possibly wind up. 1) Michael Bourn – Many of … Read More
1. Detroit Pistons (7-20) at Toronto Raptors (7-19) Predicted Winner: Toronto 2. Brooklyn Nets (13-11) at New York Knicks (18-6) Predicted Winner: New York 3. Washington Wizards (3-19) at Orlando Magic (11-13) Predicted Winner: Orlando 4. Utah Jazz (14-12) at … Read More
The Toronto Blue Jays have taken the baseball world by storm this offseason. They kicked things off with their huge blockbuster trade with the Miami Marlins back in November. That trade on paper turned the Blue Jays into a legitimate … Read More
The NHL lockout is still on going, but with Tuesday afternoons meeting set to take place without commissioner Gary Bettman and NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr, perhaps there is some optimism that traction can be made. Read More